Benefits For Nonprofit Participants::
CharityAlly.com provides the following benefits for nonprofits:
- Allows nonprofits to take home up to 100% of what they raise
- We pay all PayPal fees for nonprofits
- Creates opportunity for nonprofits to maximize donations from the public and corporate partners
- Expands awareness for their cause through social media
- Does NOT hold donations from nonprofits for any amount of time (All donations are sent directly to the nonprofit at the time of the donation.)
Requirements of Nonprofit Participants:
In order to participate, each nonprofit participant must:
a.) Register with a CharityAlly.com account
b.) Provide documentation proving that they are structured under 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
(According to IRS classifications, a501(c)(3) is tax-exempt organization that seeks religious, Educational, Charitable, Scientific, Literary, Testing for Public Safety, to Foster National or International Amateur Sports Competition, or Prevention of Cruelty to Children or Animals.)
There is NO cost for 501(c)(3) nonprofits to participate and up to 100 percent of the money raised goes directly to the cause when the campaign is sponsored. There are no additional hidden fees. For un-sponsored campaigns, we charge the lowest rate for all donations below $15 (the most common donation size in social giving).
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.