Benefits For Sponsor Participants:
CharityAlly.com offers companies a unique, turnkey opportunity to create, commit and communicate an effective Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program.
CharityAlly.com provides the following benefits sponsors:
- Allows effective utilization of philanthropic budgets to optimize positive brand marketing
- Exposes the brand through social media channels
- Builds greater respect and loyalty from new/existing customers, employees, and partners
- Creates an environment to showcase charitable contributions in an impartial setting, yielding greater legitimacy to charitable efforts
- Permits an alternative for companies that cannot afford a full-time employee matching program
- Charges sponsor participation fees that are a small fraction of the average cost to advertise elsewhere
Requirements For Sponsor Participants:
In order to participate, each for-profit sponsor participant must:
a.) Activate a CharityAlly.com sponsor account
b.) Each sponsor must agree to match a percentage of what the public raises for the given nonprofit prior to the launch of the 7 calendar day campaign
Sponsors will be charged a participation fee which includes the cost of advertising in our campaigns.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.